Post by handle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 am

I'm in Abingdon :)

ajmendoza

Re: [ENG] Say Hello here!

Post by ajmendoza » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:18 am

PascalH wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 am
Hey guys!

My name is Pascal Haupt from Munich, Germany! Maybe some of you now me from the facebook dojo group!
I'm very happy that we have a forum now and can discuss all the great things about kensei way better!

Cheers!

Glad to see you here!! :D

PascalH

Post by PascalH » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Thanks @ajmendoza !
The forum turned out great!!! :D

Wulfruns Eye

Post by Wulfruns Eye » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 am

ajmendoza wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm
Wulfruns Eye wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 pm
Greetings all. I am a collector and painter more than a wargamer sadly these days and have been lucky enough to have a collection spanning all the clans including the Undead from the previous Kickstarter. Currently trying to get the right look to base my army on and really looking forward to the new rules book. Also looking forward to exchanging hobby tips and ideas on all the clan forums. :D
Welcome! We want to see your miniatures!!
Sadly it will be a while. Currently trying to break my builders block on a Bandai X wing. I do have a unit of undead archers prepared and washed to define the sculpting plus the mounted Taisho with bow from the kick starter in progress and as soon as I get going I will post photos.

KokeKitsune

Post by KokeKitsune » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 am

Hi all, sorry it took me a while to get on here new dad life is occasionally difficult! I'm Josh Dines from the facebook group! Hopefully this forum will provide a good place for us all to have slightly slower interactions :D I know some of us were tripping over each other on replying to people on facebook!

JairoG

Post by JairoG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Welcome to all, this forum is becoming a good meeting place.
Los samurais calculadores…piensan en la muerte como una pérdida y en la vida como una ganancia…es por ello que se convierten en cobardes

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm

KokeKitsune wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 am
Hi all, sorry it took me a while to get on here new dad life is occasionally difficult! I'm Josh Dines from the facebook group! Hopefully this forum will provide a good place for us all to have slightly slower interactions :D I know some of us were tripping over each other on replying to people on facebook!

Congratulations for your new paternity!! Where are you from I will add you to the player list.

Welcome! :D

KokeKitsune

Post by KokeKitsune » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

ajmendoza wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm
KokeKitsune wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 am

Congratulations for your new paternity!! Where are you from I will add you to the player list.

Welcome! :D
Thanks! :) Suffolk in the United Kingdom!

Moquai

Post by Moquai » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:53 am

Hello friends :)

My name is Jan, I'm from Karlsruhe Germany and a big Kensei-fan right from the start. I pledged on the Indiegogo Campaign and both Kickstarters and took part in the fluff-storywriting-contest back then.
I really love the models and want to paint my collection to a high standard (one day...^^) but due to a lack of players around here, I only managed a few small test games so far.

I'm a student of mechanical Engineering and about to finish my studies soon, so there is very few time for this great hobby nowadays. But I hope, I will find the time to post my sloooooow progress on my Kuge and Undead armies and maybe some fluffstories.

See you all here!

JairoG

Post by JairoG » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 am

Welcome to The Dojo @Moquai.
We hope to see these advances in your armies through the forum. ;)
Los samurais calculadores…piensan en la muerte como una pérdida y en la vida como una ganancia…es por ello que se convierten en cobardes

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 am

Moquai wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:53 am
Hello friends :)

My name is Jan, I'm from Karlsruhe Germany and a big Kensei-fan right from the start. I pledged on the Indiegogo Campaign and both Kickstarters and took part in the fluff-storywriting-contest back then.
I really love the models and want to paint my collection to a high standard (one day...^^) but due to a lack of players around here, I only managed a few small test games so far.

I'm a student of mechanical Engineering and about to finish my studies soon, so there is very few time for this great hobby nowadays. But I hope, I will find the time to post my sloooooow progress on my Kuge and Undead armies and maybe some fluffstories.

See you all here!
welcome!! glad to see you here! :D
We will try to make the community bigger, everywhere!

Is there a wargaming shop nearby your area?

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:31 am

@PascalH is from Munich. I have seen it is more or less 3 hours driving from Karlsruhe. Maybe at some point you and @Moquai can prepare some Kensei games with people of the area :)

(It is not that close but is not that far.. xD)

PascalH

Post by PascalH » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 pm

@ajmendoza yeah you're right! Its not that far :)
And I'm happy to see another one from germany here !

@Moquai
Herzlich Willkommen :D

tanath

Post by tanath » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am

Konnichiwa fellow samurai, both living and undead ;)

I'm Josh from Ibaraki Japan signing in to say hello and to hopefully meet other players that may be around Japan.

We hope to have more of a regular schedule to play games at our local store at Mr. Fields http://mr-field.com/
And the store manager is planning to stock a selection of Zenit's products which will be fantastic in helping grow a new player base. I have no doubt that Kensei and Torii will both be a huge success in the coming months and years with their support and awesome miniature range.

I do promise to post some painted miniatures at some point, but I have been busy with commissions, there is an entry to a painting competition that I hope to enter with a Buke cavalry miniature. Joining this community will get me inspired to get back into painting and gaming again I'm sure :)

In Kensei I will be fielding Buke, and in Torii, Buke and in the future Hattori as the miniatures blow me away every time I see them.

Thanks to Antonio Mendoza from Vertigo Studio Games able to work on the translating of the rule book along with other collaborators to make this game the best it could be. I hope that is the case, and after skimming through the 2.2 version this morning, I can see it has gone through a big transition from draft to final production. I has been a pleasure to see it come this far and I look forward to getting my copy when my KS arrives. I just gotta get more stuff painted before being tempted to buying even more stuff lol Although, the new Buke cavalry looks.......oh,,,,,,,,here we go again... haha...
Miyamoto Musashi: "Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death".

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:10 pm

tanath wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am
Thanks to Antonio Mendoza from Vertigo Studio Games able to work on the translating of the rule book along with other collaborators to make this game the best it could be. I hope that is the case, and after skimming through the 2.2 version this morning, I can see it has gone through a big transition from draft to final production. I has been a pleasure to see it come this far and I look forward to getting my copy when my KS arrives. I just gotta get more stuff painted before being tempted to buying even more stuff lol Although, the new Buke cavalry looks.......oh,,,,,,,,here we go again... haha...
Welcome!!! :D And thanks always to you. You have done an impressive work (and I still have to answer you the last email, I have been super busy with the last version!).

I have to say the place were you play looks amazing. At some point in the future I am sure I will be visiting you there! :D

welcome again!

JairoG

Re: Hola guerrer@s, mi nombre es Antonio y soy de Murcia España! acabo de conocer Torii y Kensei

Post by JairoG » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:36 am

Angonpor wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 pm
:x
Hi @Angonpor this is the english post, you can say hello in the spanish forum:
Presentate aquí

Cara

Post by Cara » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello! :D

Well, I'm Cara, from Villingen-Schwenningen in Germany.
Uhm, yeah. Maybe someone not too far away reads this. :lol:
I don't own a car, but a big table!