[ENG] Troop selection

Preguntas sobre las reglas | FAQ
Bawon Samdi

[ENG] Troop selection

Post by Bawon Samdi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Few questions regarding how you can select troops and build your units

1/ p139 Hata-Jurushi incorporated into a HtH warrior unit "counts towards the requirement to invest a minimum of ap on warriors". So, the cost of a standard bearer is added to the cost of the other warriors in order to achieve the 20% minimum of HtH warriors, isn't it ? The online builder seems to disagree so I'm not sure.

2/ does peasants units count as "infantry warriors with HtH weapons ?

3/ Will kensei Nakano from Torii be playable at Kensei or should we use the generic kensei stat line instead ?

Thank you.

ajmendoza

Re: [ENG] Troop selection

Post by ajmendoza » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am

Hello!
Bawon Samdi wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:37 pm
1/ p139 Hata-Jurushi incorporated into a HtH warrior unit "counts towards the requirement to invest a minimum of ap on warriors". So, the cost of a standard bearer is added to the cost of the other warriors in order to achieve the 20% minimum of HtH warriors, isn't it ? The online builder seems to disagree so I'm not sure.
It counts indeed but the current online builder do not recognized it . I am finishing the new version which works better and it has been thought to be used during games with a phone or tablet device. In that version that hata bug has been fixed. you can check it out here (still in development): http://www.vertigostudio.es/armykensei_v02/ (print button does not work yet, I am working on that thing right now)
Bawon Samdi wrote:
2/ does peasants units count as "infantry warriors with HtH weapons ?
Nop. The base of the army are actual warrior (ashigaru, heishi, etc). Peasants can be added to increase mass but they cannot be considered as part of a basic army.
Bawon Samdi wrote:
3/ Will kensei Nakano from Torii be playable at Kensei or should we use the generic kensei stat line instead ?
You can play Nakano indeed. You see the whole system is exactly the same and you can use their torii abilities in kensei. Anyway, we will adapt that profile to kensei (if needed) but for now, you can use the Torii version.

Thanks to you of course! :D

Bawon Samdi

Post by Bawon Samdi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 pm

ajmendoza wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am
Nop. The base of the army are actual warrior (ashigaru, heishi, etc). Peasants can be added to increase mass but they cannot be considered as part of a basic army.
:shock: OK. Again, the actual builder fooled me ... I see that's also corrected in the new builder. Good !

Do you plan to add special scenery to the new builder ?

Just another quick question: which profile should I use for the Sato Sichi No Kogen mini unlocked during the KS ? Is it the 50 points hero simply called "Kogen" in the Kuroi-Te army list ?

Thanks.

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:06 am

Bawon Samdi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 pm
Do you plan to add special scenery to the new builder ?
Yes, I will add it to the data base asap!
Bawon Samdi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 pm
Just another quick question: which profile should I use for the Sato Sichi No Kogen mini unlocked during the KS ? Is it the 50 points hero simply called "Kogen" in the Kuroi-Te army list ?
Sato has its own profile, next to Kogen. (kogen is the great leader of the whole Kuroi-te army)

http://www.vertigostudio.es/armykensei/ ... 3=0&tcn3=0

Thanks.