[ENG] 200 Sohei list

Bawon Samdi

[ENG] 200 Sohei list

Post by Bawon Samdi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:42 pm

As i'm reading the rulebook and considering what i will buy during the pledge manager, I tried few lists and I came up with this one that i really like:
http://www.vertigostudio.es/armykensei/ ... 27&tcn11=0

I don't really expect to perform, I'm just hoping that this is a list I can have fun with: a possibly rebelious peasants milicia, organized and lead by a bunch of monks helping them to defend their village against some invading force (bandits, undeads, samourai repressing a peasant revolt, ...). It's seems to me that it could be a good basis for an Ikko-ikki band.

Basically, we have two kinds of units:
- 10 kuro + Ikame Bo as unit leaders (x2)
- individual heroes

Could it be as fun as i imagine or does my army gonna be crushed, as well as my hopes, by any slightly better thought out list ? :oops:

ajmendoza

Re: [ENG] 200 Sohei list

Post by ajmendoza » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:26 pm

A complete Ikko-ikki army :D I like it.
Why do not you ad a monk unit? It will respect the lore and will give you extra power!.

Really nice though, thanks for sharing! (also, you have made me think something for the campaign system :D)

Bawon Samdi

Post by Bawon Samdi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 pm

For extra power, i was thinking also about a small unit of samourai as some ji-samourai joined up the movement too.

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Bawon Samdi wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 pm
For extra power, i was thinking also about a small unit of samourai as some ji-samourai joined up the movement too.
that would be a reeeeal extra power xDDD

Bawon Samdi

Post by Bawon Samdi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Update of my starting Ikko-ikki list following the v2.2 release

http://www.vertigostudio.es/armykensei/ ... 85&tcn7=10

For units selection, I sticked to a mix of monks, peasants et few samourais and I followed this description found on wikipedia page:
"Naginata remained very common, along with a variety of swords and daggers, and a limited number of arquebuses. Finally, while not truly armor nor armament, a very common item wielded by the mobs of Ikkō-ikki monk warriors was a banner with a Buddhist slogan written upon it."

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 pm

That is was going to tell you. The other day I was reading the desperta ferro magazine dedicated to samurais and there was an article about the ikko-ikki rebellion and hoe many samurais, opposed to Ieyasu, joined the rebellion. So it is completely add some extra power including some samurais.

I thing your list is very tough!