[ENG] CHARACTER - Shisu Kage : The Shadow Master

Hymukai : Trasfondo, Historias y Personajes
ajmendoza

[ENG] CHARACTER - Shisu Kage : The Shadow Master

Post by ajmendoza » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 am

This is a special character known by the kensei:the awakening's background. Here you can find its description and game rules.
Shisu Kage : The Shadow Master

Clan
Hattori

Background

Nobody knows the true name of The Shadow Master but he was known as Shisu Kage. He was born at the mountains, within the Yamabushi order, and as a child he was recruited due the deals between the Hattori clan and these Shugendo monk followers.

Shisu Kage quickly distinguish himself as a master of infiltration and cheating. His triumph gave him The Shadow Master status in an early age. Under his leadership, the hattori bands slided undetected at night, their targets were unable to see the coming death.

Years after, Tsi Huann, the Master of the Poissons, brought the possibility of eternal life to Shisu Kage and this did not doubt for a second. But something went wrong after drinking the potion; in painful screams the Kage's body turned into a black smoke, he became a new entity, an spectral one, no soul, dark as night and lethal.

The Shadow Master meaning its name now.

The shadow, that is the new name of Shisu Kage, became an invaluable weapon. There was nobody able to escape from it. If the shadow had a target, there was no place where the victim could hide, no place to be safe. When the mission is done, the fellow Hattori sent the prisoners to The Shadow's chamber in order to keep it calm. Those poors men scream painfully during long miniatures, afterwards they are taking out as dry corpses, with no eyeballs and tongue. The hattori started to name it as "The infinity hunger shadow" and nobody is capable to look directly at as its eyes since then..

Game profile

Cost: 25 army points.
Class: Hero
Title: Ninja and Spectre. He uses all bonuses from both titles.
Weapon: Ninja sword (Tipo 4)
Abilities:
  • The shadow (PA): This troop can use automatically the Vampire and Fast abilities as permanent abilities.
    • Vampire: This creature uses the Fly ability. Also, for every enemy miniature killed can remove one wounded and stunned marker from itself (both markers).
    • Fast: Always add 1D6 cm to any of his movements.
    • Fly: This creature ignores obstacles and any type of terrain modifier while moving. It cannot fly over impassible tall terrain (like mountains).
  • Panic (PA): Any enemy troop cannot use its positive effect abilities when in contact with this troop.
  • Mortal Hit: Adds +2 to Damage Roll in hand to hand combat.

Bawon Samdi

Re: [ENG] CHARACTER - Shisu Kage : The Shadow Master

Post by Bawon Samdi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Ok, now i want to create new game profile too ...

ajmendoza

Post by ajmendoza » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Bawon Samdi wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:10 pm
Ok, now i want to create new game profile too ...
Feel free :) we are going to release the official man characters, but you can create and share your own profiles, we would love it!!

KokeKitsune

Post by KokeKitsune » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Cracking work. I agree with Bawon I'll be taking a bit of time to craft my characters up as well! :D